These days, a lot of students decide to learn French and to set themselves a goal: taking the DELF B2 exam for example.
Why should I take the DELF B2 exam?
On top of pushing you to study French regularly, the DELF B2 exam is a great opportunity to prove your level to whoever you need to prove it, employer, school, etc.
When you decide to prepare for the DELF B2 exam, you should ask yourself a few questions:
– is DELF B2 adapted to my level?
– do I have time to seriously prepare it?
– when should I take the exam?
– where is the closest DELF exam center?
For all these questions, our online French tutors at Live-French.net can help you to find the answers.
What is tested in the DELF B2 exam?
When you prepare for the DELF B2 exam, you should keep in mind that it is a comprehensive French exam split in 4 equally important parts:
– listening comprehension: usually 2 audio exercises of maximum 8 min (usually 2-3 min). The questions are read beforehand so that you can concentrate on the important parts of the audio documents.
The level is intermediate/upper-intermediate and will require you to know more than what you find in books, for example: French slang, French cultural characters, etc.
With Live-French.net, prepare for the DELF B2 Exam:
take a free trial lesson and get an evaluation to see if you have the right level to take the DELF B2 exam.